PUBG Shooting Trickspubg mobile tips and tricks,pubg tips,tips,pubg mobile chinese tips and tricks,tips and tricks for pubg mobile,pubgm,pubg mobile tips tricks,pubg tips and tricks,pubg mobile tips,pubg mobile top 20 tips and tricks,pubg pro tips,pubg crouch shooting tips malayalam,pubg ps4 aiming tips,pubg xbox aiming tips,pubg shooting,pubg mobile pro tips,pubg close range tips,shooting,pubg mobile close combat tips and tricks,tips for pubg mobile,top 10 close range tips in pubg mobile,beginner tips
The weekend is finally here and you have the opportunity to take part in one of the most exciting games published by PUBG MOBILE. PUBG MOBILE players can find opportunities to play a team game in the new map gallery. One of the most attractive features of the game is that it will only be open from Friday to Sunday, which further increases our expectations for the weekend!
Here’s an overview of everything that awaits us:
The new Team Gun game can be found on the new map in the library. It is based on a new concept where two teams fight on a square 4 × 4 map, much like PUBG Mobile’s first indoor map.
The library has a symmetrical layout with three attack paths:
Left, right and center. From its unique position on the platform, on a door or behind a shelf, it gives players the advantage of strategically positioning, even when using weaker weapons to fight in the game, they also have the opportunity to get obvious kills.
The primary objective of team kills is to get 18 kills per player. However, the problem is that every time a player is killed his weapon will change to test different skills and weapons. The last weapon is the frying pan, the first player to kill with the frying pan can bake a chicken for dinner!
No Weapon Selection
Whenever a player kills a weapon, the weapon will instantly change. Players will not be able to choose a weapon.
Each player must use the same chain of weapons, killing other players with a total of 18 different weapons.
Players will start with the basic SMG pistols such as the UMG45, Vector, Thompson, and Uzi, and progressively progress through the use of a variety of weapons (from sniper rifles to pistols and bos to the last frying pan). The game requires proficiency in all aspects.
PUBG Team Shooting Tips and Tricks:
1. Players should ensure they have practice and basic experience with all types of weapons. In the classic game scenario, the player could never use a pistol or a cross because he has a more powerful weapon.
2. Therefore, it is imperative to have a basic knowledge of how to use a variety of weapons as it is a fast paced game so players need to find a suitable shooting range to feel comfortable and have a competitive advantage to attack their opponents.
3. For example, when using a secret passage or hiding behind a ledge to get close to an area defended by 2 or more enemies, such as a platform, make sure the entire class comes together to provide cover for each other and avoid accidental attacks from opponents.
4. Not only can teammates look at your back and quickly cover your flanks, but working with your teammates can also eliminate the angle your enemy sees from behind cover. Try to hide under cover, observe the enemy’s body close by and shoot at a convenient angle.
5. However, remember to change the cover, because when the enemy dies on you, he will know where you are. If this sounds exciting to you, make sure you get the most out of it as soon as you start Team Play, as remember to only be here on weekends!